Artwork Delivery Specifications
Would you like to supply your own artwork? Then always request the correct die-cut template for the product you have ordered.
These will be sent to you by email. This die-cut template also contains all the delivery specifications for the product.
All artwork for the cutlery bags, cutlery sleeves and placemats must be delivered in CMYK.
To ensure that the artwork is displayed correctly on your screen, please use the following uncoated profile: Uncoated FOGRA29 (ISO 12647-2:2004)
This profile ensures that the colours on your screen most closely match the final printed product.
- DO NOT use Pantone Colours or colour swatches other than CMYK in your design.
- Images should be at least 300 dpi.
- Enclose all images in your design, or supply them separately.
- Convert all text to letter contours/outlines.
- There should be NO overprinting of colours.
- For Rich Black / Deep Black, please use the following colour value: C:80 - M:80 - Y:80 - K:100
- For text in black please use only the following colour value: C:0 - M:0 - Y:0 - K:100
- Supply the files without crop marks.
- Always use a bleed of 3 mm.